sabato 22 novembre 2014

iOS 8: A Take Control Crash Course

iOS 8: A Take Control Crash Course
Contenuto dell'eBook:

Learn iOS 8 essentials quickly and get more out of your iPad or iPhone!

In this iOS 8 Crash Course, you'll quickly master new (and old) features in iOS. Guided by TidBITS Managing Editor Josh Centers, you'll get an overview of iOS 8's new capabilities along with directions for putting them to use right away. In addition to explaining system features like Siri, Spotlight, and Notification Center, Josh helps you explore the new Health app, plus discover what's different in iOS 8's most-changed apps: Camera, Phone, Photos, Mail, Messages, and Safari.

Additional special topics cover accessibility, privacy, important apps to try, managing data usage, and improving battery life.

You'll find answers to questions like these:
  • How do I install a third-party keyboard, like Smile's TextExpander?
  • How do I use iCloud Photo Sharing in Share sheets?
  • What do I tap to send a voice message in Messages?
  • Should I turn on iCloud Photo Library?
  • What do I ask Siri in order to identify currently playing music?
  • If I share my location in a group chat, is it shared with the chat or the people?
  • How does the 2-minute delete feature work for media in Messages?
  • How do I get quick access to Evernote and other apps in Notification Center?
  • Where did the search field and toolbar go in Safari?
  • How do I connect 1Password and Instapaper with Safari?
  • Which feature should I turn on to make buttons easier to see?
  • How do I hook apps into Apple's new Health app?
  • Which apps are hogging my battery?
  • How do I tell Siri who my mother is so I can call her by saying "Call Mom"?
  • In Family Sharing, what should I expect from the Ask to Buy feature?
  • How do I find those cool Flyover tours in Maps?
  • How do I tell my iPhone to stop tracking my location?
  • How can I enable/disable the Zoom screen magnifier quickly?
  • How do I minimize an email message that I'm writing so I can check something else in Mail and then come back to it easily?

Per maggiori informazioni: l'eBook "iOS 8: A Take Control Crash Course" di Josh Centers, edito da TidBITS Publishing, Inc., è in vendita in formato Kindle su Amazon.it al prezzo di Euro 8,64.

Nessun commento: